We at Corprotex are proud to be able to announce that we have secured a deal for, and now brought in, a new Elite M60 Fusing Machine to complement our other manufacturing machinery. We believe in keeping up with new trends in technology to improve our clothing quality and strive to maintain our reputation as an industry leader in this regard.
Fusing is a key part of the apparel manufacturing process, ensuring a consistent and quality appearance for the final garments when joining interlining. An additional benefit is the strength and support it can provide to specific areas of the clothing.
Investing in our new fusing machine allows us to further improve the already high quality standards we pride ourselves on, as well as increasing efficiencies within the manufacturing process, allowing us to keep our costs competitive.
Our new fusing machine enables us to achieve the following:
- the elimination of fabric shrinkage, bubbling and other distortions, and heat shock effects on the fabric
- the elimination of “Strike back” and “Strikethrough” of adhesive onto fabric surfaces and machinery
- flexibility of production including complete range of modern fabrics such as micro-fibres, viscose and viscose mixtures, lycra mixtures etc as well as the full range of interlinings
- greater consistency of quality, meaning a greatly reduced risk of faults on garments
- efficiency cost savings, which we can then pass on to you
At Corprotex, our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we recognise the importance you place on working with a forward-thinking company. We will always remain committed to the highest quality standards, innovative ideas and ways of working, as well as demonstrating our commitment to you through our continued investment programme, both for our staff and our equipment.
This ongoing commitment to our customers and best practice was formally recognised through the renewal of our ISO 9001 accreditation in June 2017, which you can read more about here
If you would like to discuss how we can help you with the design and supply of corporate clothing, uniforms and work wear please don’t hesitate to contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 0161 223 2226 or by submitting one of our contact forms and we’ll be more than happy to help.